Psychology (Biological Foundations of)
The Berkeley Review's instructional Biological Foundations of Psychology
(2017 edition) contains 360 pages of everything you need to know to score well on that part of
the MCAT, including:
- a general introduction to the MCAT Psychology section.
- tips for recognizing the basic types of psychology questions.
- at least three (3) sample psychology passages per section, analyzed step-by-step and in detail.
- at last ten (10) free-standig questions per section, analyzed step-by-step and in detail.
- an Appendix that includes text on research methods and statistics.
HOME | WHO | WHERE | MCAT | TBR | HOME-STUDY
©2017 The Berkeley Review