Psychology (Biological Foundations of)
Sections I-VII (410 Pages; 2018 Edition)
The Berkeley Review's instructional Biological Foundations of Psychology contains everything you need to know to score well on that part of
the MCAT, including:
- a general introduction to the MCAT Psychology section.
- tips for recognizing the basic types of psychology questions.
- at least three (3) sample psychology passages per section, analyzed step-by-step and in detail.
- at last ten (10) free-standig questions per section, analyzed step-by-step and in detail.
- an Appendix that includes text on research methods and statistics.
HOME | WHO | WHERE | MCAT | TBR | HOME-STUDY
©2018 The Berkeley Review